Quick home made Diwali sweet coconut laddoo using condensed milk and desicated coconut prepared in less than 15 minutes with only 4 ingredients.. Prepare this laddoo in this festive season
- Shredded coconut or desiccated coconut – 1 1/2 cup
- Sweetened Condensed milk:- half tin
- Cardamom powder:- 1/2 tsp
- Chopped nuts- 1/4 cup
- Reserve 2 tbsp desiccated coconut.
- Take a thick bottomed kadai, add Sweetened Condensed Milk and grated coconut and mix well. Heat the mixture, stirring constantly, so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Once heated, cook on a slow fire till the mixture starts leaving the sides of the kadai (approx 5 minutes), add chopped nuts and cardamom powder and combine well. remove from fire and let it cool.
- Cool and roll into laddoos with oiled hands. Roll in the reserved grated coconut.
Please share with your friends: